അല്ഫര്ഹാനെ ഇനിയും വിട്ടിട്ടില്ല!!
Blogger’s Family Urges Authorities to Allow Prison Visits
Ebtihal Mubarak, Arab News
JEDDAH — The family members of the detained Saudi blogger Fouad Al-Farhan said yesterday that although Saudi authorities allowed Al-Farhan for the first time to make a telephone call from Jeddah’s Dahban Prison on Feb. 12 they would still like to continue to visit him.
Prior to the telephone call, the 32-year-old Saudi father of two has only been seen once by his father-in-law during a brief visit on Jan. 5. Al-Farhan told him that he was being kept in solitary confinement and subjected to questioning for 15 minutes a day. He has also not been informed of the charges against him. The family’s requests for further visits have so far been denied.
Speaking about Al-Farhan’s telephone call on Feb. 12, his wife told Arab News, “He talked to his mother briefly over the phone assuring her that he is all right and that he is not being harassed.” She added that he initially called home and that she was out with their children and so he telephoned his elderly mother, who lives in Taif.
ഇന്നത്തെ അറബ് ന്യൂസില് വന്ന റിപ്പോര്ട്ട്. കൂടുതല് വായിക്കാന് തലക്കെട്ടിലമര്ത്തുക.